Friday, September 4, 2009

3rd christianist Prays for Presidents Death

Bruse Wilson does an excellent job of exposing the christianists who are relious terrorists in the USA.

He does a GREAT job of explaining why these guys are so dangerous these days. His short pieceis definitely worth a read. HERE

This is an exerpt - read his entire short article!

"Over the course of the summer, a string of murders - from NeoNazi Richard Poplowski's murder of three Pittsburgh cops to a murderous rampage at the National Holocaust Museum and the murder of abortion doctor George Tiller, New World Order conspiracy beliefs appear to have had played significant role in the world views of the men who have committed or been charged with these crimes.

In early August, a New Jersey woman was arrested while scoping out an Air National Guard base. Authorities found an XM-15 assault rifle, a shotgun and 500 rounds of ammunition in her cart. Nancy Genovese claimed,
as part of her inspiration, Glenn Beck's Fox show - especially his discussion of FEMA camps.

While much of the rising tide of right wing violence driven in part by New World Order conspiracy theory is associated with the racist right, militant right wing anti-government populism is far from a wholly racist phenomenon. Consider the parishioner of pastor Steven Anderson's church, Chris Broughton, who recently helped put Anderson in the national media spotlght:

He could have stepped right out of the pages of history, from one of Martin Luther King’s civil rights marches: a handsome young African American man, perhaps a march organizer, carrying a bullhorn. Articulate, impeccably attired in spotless white shirt and black formal slacks, hair close cut, clean shaven."

5 comments:

  1. I needed to thank you for this great read!! I certainly enjoyed every
    little bit of it. I have you book-marked to look at new stuff you post

    My web-site: www capitolone com milesrewards

    ReplyDelete
  2. Greetings from Idaho!

    I'm bored at work so I decided to check out your site on my iphone during lunch break. I really like the info you provide here and can't wait to
    take a look when I get home. I'm shocked at how quick your blog loaded on my phone .. I'm not even
    using WIFI, just 3G .. Anyways, good site!

    My page - the nation

    ReplyDelete
  3. There is certainly a great deal to find out about this issue.
    I love all the points you have made.

    Also visit my web blog - wedding consultant training

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello! I've been reading your site for a long time now and finally got the courage to go ahead and give you
    a shout out from Lubbock Tx!
    Just wanted to say keep up the excellent
    job!

    my web site - car online

    ReplyDelete
  5. Its such as you learn my mind!
    You seem to know so much approximately this,
    like you wrote the book in it or something.

    I believe that you just can do with
    a few % to drive the message house a little bit, however other than that, that is
    wonderful blog. An excellent read. I'll definitely be back.

    Here is my web-site ... kreissparkasse

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think!